Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gnarnia Product Review: Primo Stricker PC

This is my first of many bike part reviews. First up are my Primo Stricker Pc pedals. I've been riding these for a few months now and I must say I am very impressed. I've tried a bunch of different pedals such as the Odyssey Twisted and I prefer these by far. There are several different things I like about these pedals but the two big ones are that the pins are extremely durable and that they have better grip than any plastic pedal I've ever tried (This may be due to the little ridges all over the pedal). They may not be as grippy as metal pedal but this is definitely as good as plastic pedals get. The next thing I like is how they are super shin friendly. When I rode metal pedals they tore my legs up and left scars everywhere. Some other little things that I like about these pedals are that they are fairly light, they're cheap, you can use an allen key to tighten them, they have one inch slots for your straps, and that they spin really smooth. Overall, I would give these pedals a 10/10 and I would highly recommended them. I don't think I will ever find a more perfect pedal. You can purchase them HERE.

strickerpc
IMG_0282

No comments:

Post a Comment