Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finals Can Suck It

For those of you who don't know, this is my finals week and that is the reason for my lack of unique posts. I've been attempting to study my ass off although I get distracted way to easily. As a result of finals, I haven't gotten much riding in although I do go out and ride for like 30 mins after school just practicing some of the things I already know so that I don't lose what I already have. My wheels have also been really pissing me off. They're extremely untrue but luckily, due to my amazing profile hubs, the wobble is not unbearable. The Arron Ross Odyssey grips I've been running are also almost done with (ridding one ripped) so I've also been looking for some new grips. A post on Zlog reminded me of how much I liked my Revenge Friendly Grips so I might pick those up again but we'll see. Tomorrow is also my first final so wish me luck. Three more days and then I promise to post some more original posts. Until then, enjoy these posts that I find during my study breaks.

IMG_0302

No comments:

Post a Comment