Friday, January 7, 2011

Fuji Declaration and Nitto B2522 AKA Jitensha Bars

These are now in stock over at Citygrounds. Fuji has some extremely nice parts out right now but this is some of their less impressive work. I'm not a fan of colored cranks and all that white would get dirty really fast. Overall I think it looks like a bike that a guy on craigslist would use to try to rip kids off with. It is also going for around $550 which in my opinion is crazy. You could get a better bike for that price. On a better note, Citygrounds has also recieved their batch of Nitto B2522 bars. I'm a big fan of mustache bars, I think they look and feel awesome. Nitto also churns out some of the cleanest looking products and this is no exception. You can buy these for $60 and it would make your bike that much clasier! To pick these up, visit the Citygrounds website or drop by their retail locations in Long Beach and Costa Mesa.

img_3255
img_3246

No comments:

Post a Comment