Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog One Month Anniversary!

Today marks one month since the start of this blog. I just wanna take this time to thank everyone who's been supporting Gnarnia Bikes, you guys really push me to inform and entertain. When I first started, I had no idea what I was in store for or how much attention I would get but that definitely made writing this blog a lot more fun. At the initial start, I was lucky to even get 50 views but in only a month, my views have skyrocketed to around 200 per day and I'm stoked! Despite this, I've been really busy so I haven't been able to make a logo but I promise that it will be out soon (finals next week). I'm expecting big things to come out from Gnarnia so stay tunned and you won't be disappointed. Please help this blog grow, by telling your friends, your fellow fixed gear riders, your local shops, your siblings, your parents, heck even tell your Grandma! Whatever you may do, just help me get the word out about Gnarnia Bikes so that it can grow even more. Once again, thank you to all you supporters and daily readers. Even though it may sound cliche, this blog would be no where without you guys. I also now have a Contact Me Page open in the side bar so if you need to reach me for any reason just hit me up. I also need some new bikes to be featured on "Bangin' Bikes" so end me your ride if its sick. Thank you everybody!

IMG_0296

No comments:

Post a Comment