Thursday, December 23, 2010

Red Your Dead Conflict

Yet another RYD post. RYD just posted pics of their new Conflict Trick frame which looks to have big tire clearance, and maybe negative bb? I like how its not drilled for brakes, which IMO, makes it look cleaner but I know theres still plenty of people who want to run brakes. The welds look clean and the frame and fork really compliment each other. There are several things that I dislike though. For one, they are still using euro bb which allows people to still use track cranks, but mid bb is stronger and track cranks are useless. Through all the track cranks I've rounded out, I understand that bmx cranks are a necessity. Next, I think the stickers look cheap. This may just be looks but I wouldn't want a frame with a logo that made it look like I bought it at Wal-Mart. Other than that, it looks like a solid frame and I can't wait to see it built up.

sda


No comments:

Post a Comment