Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Daily: Huntington Beach High #2

Today I went on a 10 mile ride on the beach and then went for a little trick sesh at Huntington beach High School. this was the first time I hit any stairs with my new bike and I really wanted to test out its strength. I must say, the bruiser does not disappoint. Its not too heavy but feels super strong. Well, back to my riding, I rode a few different stairs ranging from 3 to 5 and I worked on not just riding off the stairs. I'm starting to get it down except I kind of hurt my wrist after all those landings. One thing I don't understand yet is how to do tricks off the stairs, when I jump off, their doesn't seem like theres enough hang time to switch into another trick. I guess I'll figure it out eventually but this is all for now.

IMG_0265

No comments:

Post a Comment