Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bangin' Bikes: Volume Cutter (Unknown Owner)

This is just a series of posts that I'm going to start doing when I find bike setups that I really like. To start things off, here is a glow in the dark Volume Cutter. I love the sticker bombed fork and the toothpaste color, black, and white really go well together. On another note though, I have never seen 38c tires on a Cutter especially when this isn't even the newest generation. On a more personal note, before I had my Bruiser I had a Volume Cutter and I really loved that geometry. Cutters will always have a special place in my heart and I wouldn't mind building up another Cutter as a commuter/long distance bike once I got some money.

Specs:
Frame: Volume Cutter glow-in-the-dark
Fork: Volume Fu Manchu
Bars: Animal Bob cut
Stem: Animal Jump Off Remix
Headset: Stolen
Grips: Animal Edwin
Seat: Animal
Seatpost: Animal
Sprocket: Tree Lite 37t
Cranks: Profile No-Boss 165mm
Chain: HKK Vertex gold
Cog: Soma 14t
Pedals: Animal Hamilton
Straps: Burro Chronic
Wheels: Velocity Chukkers
Tires: Continental City Ride 700x38c
Cat: Domino
Rabbit: Peter

bikecheck

No comments:

Post a Comment