Monday, May 9, 2011

LDG: The Hammer Freestyle Frameset

I stopped by Livery Design Gruppe this weekend to get some shots of their brand new trick frame, The Hammer. This frame has been altered and redesigned for well over a year and I think the final product is as perfect as a FGFS frames gonna get. Pictures really don't do the frame justice. In person its the sexiest thing I've laid eyes on. The Army Green Color is the tits and it really isn't as heavy as it looks. The fork looks like it'd weigh a ton but honestly, its not that bad. The frame on the other hand is actually pretty light, compared to my Bruiser at least. They're getting some more in pretty soon so if your looking to buy one ($550 for frame and fork) email them at info@ldgruppe.com or visit their SITE for more information on the Freestyle Frame. Ohh and more pictures on my Flickr.

DSCF0392
DSCF0394
DSCF0396
DSCF0386

No comments:

Post a Comment