Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bangin' Bikes: Jesse's V2 RYD Havoc

RYD just released a few new parts and the Havoc V2 is one of them. I'm not the biggest fan of RYD but I'm really digging the paint job. Jesse's got some solid parts on his build too.

Specs:
Ryd Havoc v2 Frame
Ryd Havoc v1 fork (soon BB17 Cobra v2)
Volume Trickster v1
Eastern Grips
Front 1.75 Whitewall Kenda and Back Chen Shin 1.5 (need bigger tires)
Eastern Euro BB
Ryd Mundo Sprocket 36t
Ryd Bici Cranks 165mm
Subrosa Pivotal Seat and Post
White KMC Chain
Custom Ryd Chaos Dual 26" Wheelset Blue Spokes White Formula Hubs
Redline Hollowpoint Stem
Animal Headset Black
Black Ops Blue Pedals
Burro Straps
All City 16t Cog and Lockring
Frame fits a 50c or a 2.3


IMG_4568

1 comment:

  1. My v2 bike just got stolen from my back yard and im trying to get another one is there any way u know how I can pls email me

    ReplyDelete