Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LDG: Forging the Hammer

LDG holding it down for OC! LDG is one of my favorite local shops and this is exactly why. They come out with some of the best products around all while still having that local vibe. I remember going in last year around the time of Mid-West Mayhem and asking about their upcoming freestyle frame. I got to see the geometry of its initial phases and I was already extremely impressed. Oddly enough, they began making the frame in an awkward transition phase of FGFS and I noticed that. Luckily, the LDG crew noticed this as well and did not push the production. They instead changed the geometry 5 times and really but the strength of the frame to the test. Their ability to cater to rider's needs is the reason for such an awesome frame. I have no doubt that this frame will be one of the best in the game and I can't wait for it to come out on 4/20/11 (coincidence?). I'll be sure to ride over and check out them out when the time comes. Until then, you can read up on the process HERE or you can buy LDG parts at their web store HERE. I highly recommend their Split Rib Grip, one of the comfiest grips I've ever felt!

LDG_Making_Of_Hammer_5
LDG_Making_Of_Hammer_9

No comments:

Post a Comment