Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eighth Inch 14mm Bueller Hubs!

Kris was testing out the Bueller rims a while back but stopped for some reason so I kind of assumed they weren't going to go into production anymore. I'm glad to announce that these rims are in fact going to be prideced in both 700c and 26". They are also going to be accompanied with the brand new Eighth Inch Bueller Hubs. I like how they include the 14mm axle instead of charging you a crapload for the conversion kit like other companies. At the moment, I'm hoping for a reasonable price on these hubs. Eighth Inch prices their products extremely competitivly so I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for the pricing. On a related note, I just lost EighthInch's daily competition :( check out their facebook if you want to be a part of their comps.

bueller1

No comments:

Post a Comment